Sunday, May 31st
A Phased Approach to Reentry
Our first indoor services will be held on Sunday, May 31st.
8 AM- Masks are required– for those that want to attend but are in a higher risk category or want the comfort of knowing that all other attenders will be wearing a mask also. (Please note that the band and tech crew may not be wearing masks but are confined to their specific areas distant from attendees.)
10AM- Masks are optional
We will continue to live stream our service at 10AM to Facebook for those who are not yet ready or able to attend in person services.
Real Life will be using a controlled reentry process that allows for the safety of everyone as adapted from the State of Indiana Phased approach and CDC guidelines. Here’s what to expect for this initial phase:
- Clustered household seating in the auditorium with alternating rows to allow for a 6ft distance between households.
- Masks are recommended for all attenders. Real life has a supply of masks available for anyone in need of one.
- Those who are high risk and over the age of 65 are encouraged to continue watching via our live stream on Facebook.
- We ask that you do not attend in person if you are experiencing any symptoms related to COVID-19, including a fever, cough, or difficulty breathing.
- Hand sanitizer will be available at the entrances to the lobby.
- Only the Main North and South Entrances will be open on Sunday morning. Please plan to stay in your cars until the doors are opened at 20 minutes until service start time.
- There will be no Nursery, Kid’s or Student Ministries, Coffeehouse or Live TV Feeds in the building. If you attend, you must plan to remain inside the auditorium.
- Bathrooms are available but are limited to two persons at a time, so please try to avoid using them if possible.
- We continue to encourage digital giving options, as we will not be passing offering buckets during the service. Locked giving boxes will be available near the entrance for those who want to give in person.
- If you are bringing kids, please bring something for them to do during the message if needed. We will not be handing out weekly sermon notes or kid activity pages.
- We will have a staggered dismissal in place to allow for a socially distant exit for the safety of everyone.
8 AM Service- MASKS are required
10 AM Service- Masks are optional
Please RSVP with the number of people attending in your household. You can change your previous response by using the link to RSVP. If you have any issues changing your service time, you can email Mindi at email@example.com or call us at 2197626544.
What happens next?
We will determine what happens on June 7th based on the attendance on May 31st.
The next phase
Indiana begins Stage 4 on June 14th. Depending on the attendance and number of services needed for the initial two services on May 31st and June 7th, we will adapt to allow for more services or spaces to be used in the building beginning on June 14th.
Other building uses such as life group meetings, bible studies and Men’s group can begin with some restrictions during this phase. Please check back for more updates as we near the Phase 4 timeline.
Please keep checking back here and on our Facebook Page for updates.