A Phased Approach to Reentry
9 AM & 11AM- Masks are optional
We will continue to live stream our service at 11AM to Facebook for those who are not yet ready or able to attend in person services.
Real Life will be using a controlled reentry process that allows for the safety of everyone as adapted from the State of Indiana Phased approach and CDC guidelines. Here’s what to expect on Sunday mornings:
- All rows of seating are now available, however, we encourage you to use seat markers to mark off seats next to and behind you to allow for adequate social distancing.
- Face coverings are optional, but recommended by the CDC. Real life has a supply of masks available for anyone in need of one.
- Those who are high risk and over the age of 65 are encouraged to continue watching via our live stream on Facebook unless they feel comfortable attending in person.
- We ask that you do not attend in person if you are experiencing any symptoms related to COVID-19, including a fever, cough, or difficulty breathing.
- Hand sanitizer will be available at the entrances to the lobby.
- Only the Main North and South Entrances will be open on Sunday morning. Please plan to stay in your cars until the doors are opened at 20 minutes until service start time.
- Fussy baby? No problem! Our Baby Cry room is available for parents and their children.
- We continue to encourage digital giving options, as we will not be passing offering buckets during the service. Locked giving boxes will be available near the entrance for those who want to give in person.
- Kid’s ministry will be providing activity bags for any kids who attend with their parents. Kid’s ministry classes will resume sometime in middle July or early August (more info will be released in the next two weeks)
- We ask that when dismissed, please avoid loitering in groups inside the building so that our volunteers can begin the cleaning and sanitizing process of the auditorium and foyers.
- Ladies bible study meets Thursday mornings at 9 AM beginning June 25th.
- Student ministry (6th-12th grade) will be meeting on Sundays from 6-8 PM beginning July 12th. Contact Zach firstname.lastname@example.org with questions or for more information.
- Coffeehouse will begin offering a limited drink menu beginning July 12th.
- Men’s group meets on Tuesdays at 6:30PM beginning June 30th.